Jeremy Klaszus is a freelance journalist based in Calgary, Alberta. A winner of two National Magazine Awards, Jeremy is a regular contributor to Canadian magazines and news media. He writes a column for Metro News in Calgary, and has contributed to a wide range of periodicals including the Globe and Mail, Swerve, the Calgary Herald, Canadian Geographic, Reader’s Digest and National Geographic Traveler.
Jeremy ghost wrote legendary western singer Ian Tyson’s bestselling memoir, The Long Trail: My Life in the West (Random House Canada).
Email him at jeremy.klaszus at gmail.com or tweet him at @klaszus.
- A Fan’s Field Notes: The Montana Baseball Road Trip (Swerve)
- CalgaryNEXT Arena Could Wreck West Village’s Walkability (Metro News)
- Welcome to Canada’s First Fused-Grid Neighbourhood (Canadian Geographic)
- New Calgary Library CEO Makes Some Noise (Swerve)
- The New Kings of Bridgeland: Two Young Proprietors Revive the Family Corner Store (Swerve)